Take a look at this slideshare on providing effective feedback in the foreign language classroom.
- 1,773,066 hits
- Foreign Language Speaking and Writing Activities
- Foreign Language Digital Task Cards (Boom)
- How Can Teachers Use Research to Guide Their Language Teaching?
- What is Communicative Language Teaching?
- “Who is it?” Guess Who Activity for Level 1 Foreign Language Students
- Teaching Millennials and Gez Z in the Language Classroom
- World Language Classroom Newsletter
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
Top Posts & Pages
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- The PACE Model: Teach Foreign Language Grammar Inductively as a Concept
- Foreign Language Assessment Rubrics (Interpersonal, Interpretive, Presentaional)
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Foreign Language Project Based Learning
- Foreign Language Speaking Activity that Involves the Entire Class
- The PACE Model
- ACTFL Core Practices