- 1,986,978 hits
- French & Spanish Digital Verb Form Activities
- Authentic Resources in the World Language Classroom
- NCSSFL ACTFL Intercultural Can Do Statements
- French & Spanish Digital Vocabulary Activity
- French and Spanish Verb Form Magic Squares (Digital, Google Slides™)
- French and Spanish Vocabulary Magic Squares (Digital, Google Slides™)
- Digital French & Spanish Task Cards with Google Slides™
- Digital Can Do Statements in the Language Classroom
- Are We Speaking Our Students’ Language?
- Virtual World Language Classrooms (with or without Bitmojis)
Top Posts & Pages
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- The PACE Model: Teach Foreign Language Grammar Inductively as a Concept
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Teaching Foreign Language Circumlocution
- Digital Google Slides™ Activities to Focus on Foreign Language Verb Accuracy
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Schemata for Listening Comprehension
- The Role of Short and Long-Term Memory in Language Learning
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
Category Archives: SlideShare Presentations
Take a look at this slideshare on providing effective feedback in the foreign language classroom.
One of the ACTFL Core Practices is to teach grammar as a concept in context. The PACE model provides a concrete method of doing this. It works well as a way to teach foreign language grammar inductively. Take a look at the SlideShare below for details on how it works.
These activities will scaffold foreign language writing from the novice to the intermediate level through guided sentence writing. The content is left up the writer. Check out the SlideShare Presentation below for details.
The ACTFL Core Practices provide guidelines and methodology for teaching foreign language so that students are using the language to communicate and move beyond simply knowing about the language. Click through the SlideShare below for more details and examples.
Professional Learning Networks are a great way to get professional development with other foreign language teachers. It is done virtually through social media on the personal time schedule of the individual teacher. Check out the SlideShare below for details and examples.