- 1,454,007 hits
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Bloom’s (updated) taxonomy in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Effective Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Bloom’s (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Exercises and Tasks; Task-Based Activities
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
Top Posts & Pages
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Foreign Language Goal Setting Using ACTFL Can-Do Statements
- Task-Based Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Class Management System to Keep Students in the Target Language
- Foreign Language Verb and Vocabulary Activities Using Playing Cards
- What Does Language Look Like at the Various Proficiency Levels?
- Language Proficiency Levels and Leveling up
- Foreign Language Lesson Planning with Backwards Design
- 10 Ways to Use Task Cards in the Foreign Language Classroom
Category Archives: SlideShare Presentations
Posted on January 3, 2018
Posted on December 30, 2017
Posted on December 29, 2017
Take a look at this slideshare on providing effective feedback in the foreign language classroom.
Posted on April 22, 2017
Posted on April 9, 2017
One of the ACTFL Core Practices is to teach grammar as a concept in context. The PACE model provides a concrete method of doing this. It works well as a way to teach foreign language grammar inductively. Take a look at the SlideShare below for details on how it works.
Posted on April 2, 2017
These activities will scaffold foreign language writing from the novice to the intermediate level through guided sentence writing. The content is left up the writer. Check out the SlideShare Presentation below for details.
Posted on March 25, 2017
The ACTFL Core Practices provide guidelines and methodology for teaching foreign language so that students are using the language to communicate and move beyond simply knowing about the language. Click through the SlideShare below for more details and examples.
Posted on March 14, 2017
Professional Learning Networks are a great way to get professional development with other foreign language teachers. It is done virtually through social media on the personal time schedule of the individual teacher. Check out the SlideShare below for details and examples.
Posted on March 4, 2017
Posted on February 26, 2017