Take a look at this slideshare on providing effective feedback in the foreign language classroom.
- 2,212,757 hits
- 60: Building & Leading a Proficiency-Based Department
- 59: Guiding Principles of Second Language Acquisition
- 58: Equitable Feedback Practices with Ben Tinsley
- 57: Why “Common Ground?” Why now?
- 56: Backwards Design and Planning
- 55: Setting the Tone and Getting to Know Students
- 54: Revisit Activities for Your Teacher Toolbox
- 53: Revisit Textbooks and Online Translators
- 52: Revisit Using Music & Doing Picture and Movie Talks
- 51: Revisit Krashen’s Input Hypothesis & Teaching with CI
Top Posts & Pages
- Reading Comprehension and Teacher Read Aloud
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Foreign Language Goal Setting Using ACTFL Can-Do Statements
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- School Workshops
- Virtual Workshops
- What Does Language Look Like at the Various Proficiency Levels?
- Pre-Speaking Activity for the Foreign Language Classroom