- 1,978,198 hits
- French & Spanish Digital Verb Form Activities
- Authentic Resources in the World Language Classroom
- NCSSFL ACTFL Intercultural Can Do Statements
- French & Spanish Digital Vocabulary Activity
- French and Spanish Verb Form Magic Squares (Digital, Google Slides™)
- French and Spanish Vocabulary Magic Squares (Digital, Google Slides™)
- Digital French & Spanish Task Cards with Google Slides™
- Digital Can Do Statements in the Language Classroom
- Are We Speaking Our Students’ Language?
- Virtual World Language Classrooms (with or without Bitmojis)
Top Posts & Pages
- Teaching Foreign Language Circumlocution
- The PACE Model
- Pre-Speaking Activity for the Foreign Language Classroom
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- French & Spanish Learn, Practice, Apply Activities
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Task-Based Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Foreign Language Modes of Communication (ACTFL)
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
Category Archives: SlideShare Presentations
What is the difference between an exercise, an activity and a task in the language classroom? What are the effects on language proficiency and acquisition? Take a look at the SlideShare below to learn all about it.
This SlideShare Presentation gives tips and tools on supporting 90%+ target language use in the classroom. There are also concrete tools to assess proficiency levels and hold students accountable for their commitment to using the target language.
Task Cards are a very effective way to provide students with opportunities to practice vocabulary and language structures as they work toward building proficiency. Check out this SlideShare Presentation for ideas on using task vards in the foreign language classroom.
Click through the SlideShare presentation below to learn about how essential it is for learners to have a growth mindset when taking on the task of learning a foreign language. Think about how teachers can help to promote a growth mindset in their students. Feel free to share with students.