- 1,657,739 hits
- How Can Teachers Use Research to Guide Their Language Teaching?
- What is Communicative Language Teaching?
- “Who is it?” Guess Who Activity for Level 1 Foreign Language Students
- Teaching Millennials and Gez Z in the Language Classroom
- World Language Classroom Newsletter
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Bloom’s (updated) taxonomy in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
Top Posts & Pages
- Interactive Foreign Language Speaking Activity with Playing Cards (SllideShare)
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- The PACE Model: Teach Foreign Language Grammar Inductively as a Concept
- Task-Based Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Goal Setting Using ACTFL Can-Do Statements
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Reading Stations in the Foreign Language Classroom
- What Does Language Look Like at the Various Proficiency Levels?
Category Archives: SlideShare Presentations
Posted on February 9, 2017
Posted on January 21, 2017
Posted on January 15, 2017
What is the difference between an exercise, an activity and a task in the language classroom? What are the effects on language proficiency and acquisition? Take a look at the SlideShare below to learn all about it.
Posted on January 7, 2017
Posted on December 31, 2016
This SlideShare Presentation gives tips and tools on supporting 90%+ target language use in the classroom. There are also concrete tools to assess proficiency levels and hold students accountable for their commitment to using the target language.
Posted on December 30, 2016
Posted on December 24, 2016
Task Cards are a very effective way to provide students with opportunities to practice vocabulary and language structures as they work toward building proficiency. Check out this SlideShare Presentation for ideas on using task vards in the foreign language classroom.
Posted on December 23, 2016
Posted on December 22, 2016
Click through the SlideShare presentation below to learn about how essential it is for learners to have a growth mindset when taking on the task of learning a foreign language. Think about how teachers can help to promote a growth mindset in their students. Feel free to share with students.