Click through the SlideShare presentation below to learn about how essential it is for learners to have a growth mindset when taking on the task of learning a foreign language. Think about how teachers can help to promote a growth mindset in their students. Feel free to share with students.
- 1,485,726 hits
- World Language Classroom Newsletter
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Bloom’s (updated) taxonomy in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Effective Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Bloom’s (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Exercises and Tasks; Task-Based Activities
Top Posts & Pages
- Foreign Language Assessment: Knowing about language and doing something with language
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Foreign Language Writing Activities for Aspiring Intermediate Learners
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Foreign Language Assessment Rubrics (Interpersonal, Interpretive, Presentaional)
- Foreign Language Number and Color Practice Activity
- 10 Ways to Use Task Cards in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Running Dictation in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Tips for Successful Foreign Language Class Project-Based Learning
- Teaching Foreign Language Circumlocution