Click through the SlideShare presentation below to learn about how essential it is for learners to have a growth mindset when taking on the task of learning a foreign language. Think about how teachers can help to promote a growth mindset in their students. Feel free to share with students.
- 1,689,298 hits
- Foreign Language Digital Task Cards (Boom)
- How Can Teachers Use Research to Guide Their Language Teaching?
- What is Communicative Language Teaching?
- “Who is it?” Guess Who Activity for Level 1 Foreign Language Students
- Teaching Millennials and Gez Z in the Language Classroom
- World Language Classroom Newsletter
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Bloom’s (updated) taxonomy in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
Top Posts & Pages
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- What Does Language Look Like at the Various Proficiency Levels?
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Target Language Use and Student Accountability
- Teaching Foreign Language Circumlocution
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Lesson Planning with Backwards Design
- Foreign Language Number and Color Practice Activity
- The PACE Model
- Task-Based Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom