Task Cards are a very effective way to provide students with opportunities to practice vocabulary and language structures as they work toward building proficiency. Check out this SlideShare Presentation for ideas on using task vards in the foreign language classroom.
- 2,060,770 hits
- 11: Free Voluntary Reading (FVR) with Jade Greene
- 10: Equity in the Language Classroom with A.C. Quintero
- 9: Teach Grammar as a Concept and in Context with Mike Travers
- 8. The Communication Modes
- Unpacking Language Pedagogy
- 7: The Why & How of Positive Teacher-Student Relationships with Ebony Thornton
- 6. Supporting New Teachers with William Anderson
- Equity & Social Justice in the World Language Classroom
- 5. Embracing Proficiency with Katya Hottenstein
- 4. What is Communicative Language Teaching?
Top Posts & Pages
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Language Activity : Hide and Speak (or Write)
- The PACE Model
- What Does Language Look Like at the Various Proficiency Levels?
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
- The PACE Model: Teach Foreign Language Grammar Inductively as a Concept
- Foreign Language Speaking Activities Using Pictures and Photos
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Lesson Planning with Backwards Design