Task Cards are a very effective way to provide students with opportunities to practice vocabulary and language structures as they work toward building proficiency. Check out this SlideShare Presentation for ideas on using task vards in the foreign language classroom.
- 1,562,797 hits
- Teaching Millennials and Gez Z in the Language Classroom
- World Language Classroom Newsletter
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Bloom’s (updated) taxonomy in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Effective Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Bloom’s (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom
Top Posts & Pages
- The PACE Model
- Foreign Language Speaking Activity with Dice; Vocabulary and Verb Forms
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- The PACE Model: Teach Foreign Language Grammar Inductively as a Concept
- Running Dictation in the Foreign Language Classroom
- ACTFL Core Practices
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- ACTFL Modes of Communication (Presentational, Interpretive, Interpersonal)
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Number and Color Practice Activity