Task Cards are a very effective way to provide students with opportunities to practice vocabulary and language structures as they work toward building proficiency. Check out this SlideShare Presentation for ideas on using task vards in the foreign language classroom.
- 2,173,926 hits
- 46: What Will the Podcast Look Like This Summer?
- 45: Taking in all the Information
- 44: Starting a Dual Immersion Program with Francesco Fratto
- 43: Student Choice in the Language Classroom with Maureen Lamb
- French & Spanish Verb Form and Sentence Writing Activity
- 42: LGBTQ+ Inclusive Classrooms with Joseph Parodi-Brown
- 41: Practice or Communication?
- 40: Microinstruction in the Language Classroom with Lindsay Mitchell
- 39: Target Language Games with Kevin Quigley
- 38: Strategies to Engage Early Language Learners with Carolina Gómez
Top Posts & Pages
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- No Prep Listening Activity for the Whole Class (Jump)
- Conference Workshops
- Virtual Workshops
- Language Teaching Methodologies Through the Years
- School Workshops
- Moving Student Foreign Language Writing from Novice to Intermediate
- 19: Centers and Stations in the Language Classroom with Trudy Anderson
- Scaffold Student Writing from Novice to Intermediate
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom