What is the difference between an exercise, an activity and a task in the language classroom? What are the effects on language proficiency and acquisition? Take a look at the SlideShare below to learn all about it.
- 1,758,058 hits
- Foreign Language Speaking and Writing Activities
- Foreign Language Digital Task Cards (Boom)
- How Can Teachers Use Research to Guide Their Language Teaching?
- What is Communicative Language Teaching?
- “Who is it?” Guess Who Activity for Level 1 Foreign Language Students
- Teaching Millennials and Gez Z in the Language Classroom
- World Language Classroom Newsletter
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
Top Posts & Pages
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Teaching Skills of Cultural Competency in the World Language Classroom
- The PACE Model
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
- What Does Language Look Like at the Various Proficiency Levels?
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Summative and Formative Assessment in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Foreign Language Number and Color Practice Activity