This SlideShare Presentation gives tips and tools on supporting 90%+ target language use in the classroom. There are also concrete tools to assess proficiency levels and hold students accountable for their commitment to using the target language.
- 1,410,150 hits
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Bloom’s (updated) taxonomy in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Effective Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Bloom’s (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Exercises and Tasks; Task-Based Activities
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
Top Posts & Pages
- Foreign Language Number and Color Practice Activity
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Task-Based Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Lesson Planning with Backwards Design
- Information Gap Activities
- Functional Chunks of Language in the Foreign Language Classroom
- ACTFL Core Practices
- Pre-Speaking Activity for the Foreign Language Classroom
- Extrinsic and Intrinsic Motivation in Foreign Language Learning