These activities will scaffold foreign language writing from the novice to the intermediate level through guided sentence writing. The content is left up the writer. Check out the SlideShare Presentation below for details.
- 2,212,728 hits
- 60: Building & Leading a Proficiency-Based Department
- 59: Guiding Principles of Second Language Acquisition
- 58: Equitable Feedback Practices with Ben Tinsley
- 57: Why “Common Ground?” Why now?
- 56: Backwards Design and Planning
- 55: Setting the Tone and Getting to Know Students
- 54: Revisit Activities for Your Teacher Toolbox
- 53: Revisit Textbooks and Online Translators
- 52: Revisit Using Music & Doing Picture and Movie Talks
- 51: Revisit Krashen’s Input Hypothesis & Teaching with CI
Top Posts & Pages
- Reading Comprehension and Teacher Read Aloud
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Foreign Language Goal Setting Using ACTFL Can-Do Statements
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- School Workshops
- Virtual Workshops
- What Does Language Look Like at the Various Proficiency Levels?
- Pre-Speaking Activity for the Foreign Language Classroom