Professional Learning Networks are a great way to get professional development with other foreign language teachers. It is done virtually through social media on the personal time schedule of the individual teacher. Check out the SlideShare below for details and examples.
- 1,562,785 hits
- Teaching Millennials and Gez Z in the Language Classroom
- World Language Classroom Newsletter
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Bloom’s (updated) taxonomy in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Effective Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Bloom’s (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom
Top Posts & Pages
- The PACE Model
- Foreign Language Speaking Activity with Dice; Vocabulary and Verb Forms
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- The PACE Model: Teach Foreign Language Grammar Inductively as a Concept
- Running Dictation in the Foreign Language Classroom
- ACTFL Core Practices
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- ACTFL Modes of Communication (Presentational, Interpretive, Interpersonal)
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Hide and Speak (or Write): Foreign Language Activity to Practice Speaking and Writing