Professional Learning Networks are a great way to get professional development with other foreign language teachers. It is done virtually through social media on the personal time schedule of the individual teacher. Check out the SlideShare below for details and examples.
- 1,485,726 hits
- World Language Classroom Newsletter
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Bloom’s (updated) taxonomy in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Effective Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Bloom’s (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Exercises and Tasks; Task-Based Activities
Top Posts & Pages
- Foreign Language Assessment: Knowing about language and doing something with language
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Foreign Language Writing Activities for Aspiring Intermediate Learners
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Foreign Language Assessment Rubrics (Interpersonal, Interpretive, Presentaional)
- Foreign Language Number and Color Practice Activity
- 10 Ways to Use Task Cards in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Running Dictation in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Tips for Successful Foreign Language Class Project-Based Learning
- Teaching Foreign Language Circumlocution