This is episode 5 in my 2023 summer headspace series. This is a chance to revisit episodes from the previous school year during the summer months when you may have a little extra time. Beginning August 28th, you will see new episodes with exciting new topics every Monday. For today we take a look back at episodes 78 where Meredith White shares lots of interpersonal activities and episode 82 where Wendy Mercado and Valérie Greer give us a wealth of engaging language activities. Let’s jump in.
- Meredith White (76): how prescribed (curriculum) grammar and vocabulary come into play with communicative activities
- effective interpersonal (and communicative) activities that we can use in our classrooms
- Wendy Mercado & Valérie Greer (82): how “games” or “activities” address skill development and standards
- lots of ideas for engaging activities and games
- High Tech
- Some Tech
- Low Tech
- No Tech
- 76: Interpersonal Activities with Meredith White
- 82: Engaging Language Activities With Wendy Mercado & Valérie Greer
Follow wherever you listen to podcasts.
Teachers want to hear from you and what you are proud of in your classroom.
Join me on the podcast.
We record conversations remotely, so you can be anywhere.