How do you support your students through the process of getting them comfortable when it comes to speaking in the target language? On today’s episode I speak with Jamie Rodriquez, a Spanish teacher in Connecticut, who talks us through using guiding conversations to get students to that place of using the target language to speak not only comfortably, but confidently.
Topics in this episode:
- what guided conversation are and how they benefit both student performance and language proficiency
- strategies for creating effective and engaging guided conversations that align with the curriculum and target language proficiency goals
- how to adapt guided conversations for different proficiency levels
- success stories of using guided conversations and the significant impact on students’ language proficiency and communication skills
- Free Guided Conversations: Family Theme
Connect with Jamie Rodriguez:
- Instagram : @specialtyspanish
- Facebook : Specialty Spanish
- Website: www.specialtyspanish.com
- Email : email@example.com
Teachers want to hear from you and what you are proud of in your classroom.
Join me as a guest on the podcast.
You can also be a part of Leveling Up coaching episode if there is an area of your teaching that you like to improve or enhance. Join me on the podcast for a Leveling Up Coaching Episode.