Do you find it time-consuming to create effective communicative activities? We can all feel that way at times. In this episode, we are talking about how to do this more efficiently. Hope Anderson, a Spanish instructor in Arizona, joins me to offer suggestions for going about our communicative practices a little more efficiently, while also being quite effective. Something for all of us to learn.
Topics in this Episode:
- breaking down exactly what we mean by communicative teaching
- how to determine if an activity is truly and authentically communicative
- the value and benefits of authentic communication in the language classroom.
- ways to engage students in communicative tasks without taking a ton of time
- using templates when creating tasks
Connect with Hope Anderson:
- Instagram: @teachingsolved
- Twitter: @teachingsolved
- Website: www.teachingsolved.com
- LinkIn: Hope M Anderson
- Email: Hope@TeachingSolved.com
Follow wherever you listen to podcasts.
Teachers want to hear from you and what you are proud of in your classroom.
Join me on the podcast.
We record conversations remotely, so you can be anywhere.