Even if you are a middle or high school teacher you will surely learn a lot from Carolina Gómez, my guest on this episode. Carolina is Spanish teacher in Massachusetts and she walks us through planning and procedures that authentically engage learners with compelling, meaningful and comprehensible language.
Carolina speaks about:
- the benefits of early language learning and any concerns or fears that parents may have.
- what draws her to teaching early learners.
- how we can engage early learners and make language comprehensible for them.
- what lesson planning looks like with early learners.
- what teachers of all ages can take away from the strategies that she shares with us.
Connect with Carolina Gómez:
- Website: funforspanishteachers.com
Work with Joshua either in person or remotely.