In this episode we talk all about using music in the language classroom. I’m joined by Allison Wienhold, a Spanish Teacher in Iowa, who speaks about the numerous benefits of music in our language classrooms.
Allison speaks about:
- the value and benefits of using music in the language classroom
- the flexibility of using music, from a few “quick wins” to diving into culture and representation
- where can we find music to use in our classrooms
- activities to engage with music
- I have a song…What do I do before, during and after?
Connect with Allison Wienhold:
- Website: misclaseslocas.com
- Instagram – @Mis.ClasesLocas
- Facebook – Mis Clases Locas
- Facebook Group – Mis Clases Locas Group
- Twitter – @MisClasesLocas