Could you use a few new ideas to reinvigorate the energy and productivity in your classroom? In this episode, you will get lots of new ideas and suggestions for authentically engaging your students in their language learning. I’m joined by 2 teachers in New York. Spanish teacher Wendy Mercado and French teacher Valérie Greer.
Topics in this Episode:
- the essential benefits of authentic engagement and excitement in the language classroom
- how“games” or “activities” address skill development and standards
- lots of ideas for engaging activities and games
- High Tech
- Some Tech
- Low Tech
- No Tech
Connect with Wendy and Valérie:
- Twitter: @senoramercado,@madamegreer
- Website: livenupyourlanguageclass
Work with Joshua either in person or remotely.
Follow wherever you listen to podcasts.
Teachers want to hear from you and what you are proud of in your classroom.
Join me on the podcast.
We record conversations remotely, so you can be anywhere.
what was the name of the website for the bingo activities? flipidi?