In this episode we are talking about Can Do Statements. Are yours truly communicative and proficiency-based, allowing students to show what they can do with the language?
- what the ACTFL Can Do Statements are and why they were created
- the Intercultural Can Do Statements
- how to write an effective Can Do Statement that is rooted in the proficiency level of your class
- what makes a Can Do Statement communicative
- examples for modifying Can Do Statements to make them more communicative
Links mentioned in this episode: