In this episode we are talking about using centers (or stations) in the language classroom. I am joined by Trudy Anderson, a teacher with considerable experience with designing and implementing centers.
Trudy guides us in understanding…
- if centers are for useful for all levels and students
- why we should consider stations
- how to set up centers
- types of stations
- materials and where to get them
- logistics of setting up centers…how long, how many, when, assessment?
- the benefits of adding MAGIC to lessons (Movement, Authentic Resources, Games, Interaction, Challenge)
Connect with Trudy at email@example.com.