This SlideShare Presentation gives tips and tools on supporting 90%+ target language use in the classroom. There are also concrete tools to assess proficiency levels and hold students accountable for their commitment to using the target language.
- 1,955,993 hits
- French & Spanish Digital Vocabulary Activity
- French and Spanish Verb Form Magic Squares (Digital, Google Slides™)
- French and Spanish Vocabulary Magic Squares (Digital, Google Slides™)
- Digital French & Spanish Task Cards with Google Slides™
- Digital Can Do Statements in the Language Classroom
- Are We Speaking Our Students’ Language?
- Virtual World Language Classrooms (with or without Bitmojis)
- French & Spanish Learn, Practice, Apply Activities
- Foreign Language Vocabulary Review and Practice with Google Slides™
- Digital Google Slides™ Activities to Focus on Foreign Language Verb Accuracy
Top Posts & Pages
- Foreign Language Modes of Communication (ACTFL)
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- The PACE Model: Teach Foreign Language Grammar Inductively as a Concept
- Suggestions for Foreign Language Choice Board Options
- Teaching Foreign Language Circumlocution
- Foreign Language Exercises and Tasks; Task-Based Activities
- The PACE Model
- How do you "teach" culture in a foreign language class?
- The Role of Short and Long-Term Memory in Language Learning