Sound Cloud is a web 2.0 tool with an easy-to-use iPad/iPod app. It’s designed for musicians, but language teachers should take advantage for in-class voice recording. Students need to create a free account, then make their recording, which can be emailed to the teacher, or posted directly to a Twitter account. Since the sounds are hosted online, you can embed them on a class website or blog.
- 1,756,284 hits
- Foreign Language Speaking and Writing Activities
- Foreign Language Digital Task Cards (Boom)
- How Can Teachers Use Research to Guide Their Language Teaching?
- What is Communicative Language Teaching?
- “Who is it?” Guess Who Activity for Level 1 Foreign Language Students
- Teaching Millennials and Gez Z in the Language Classroom
- World Language Classroom Newsletter
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
Top Posts & Pages
- Work With Me
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Teaching Foreign Language Circumlocution
- Foreign Language Speaking Activity with Playing Cards
- Foreign Language Number and Color Practice Activity
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- The PACE Model
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom