Sound Cloud is a web 2.0 tool with an easy-to-use iPad/iPod app. It’s designed for musicians, but language teachers should take advantage for in-class voice recording. Students need to create a free account, then make their recording, which can be emailed to the teacher, or posted directly to a Twitter account. Since the sounds are hosted online, you can embed them on a class website or blog.
- 1,436,307 hits
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Bloom’s (updated) taxonomy in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Effective Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Bloom’s (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Exercises and Tasks; Task-Based Activities
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
Top Posts & Pages
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Task-Based Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Foreign Language Goal Setting Using ACTFL Can-Do Statements
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Class Management System to Keep Students in the Target Language
- The PACE Model
- Hide and Speak (or Write): Foreign Language Activity to Practice Speaking and Writing
- The PACE Model: Teach Foreign Language Grammar Inductively as a Concept