Sound Cloud is a web 2.0 tool with an easy-to-use iPad/iPod app. It’s designed for musicians, but language teachers should take advantage for in-class voice recording. Students need to create a free account, then make their recording, which can be emailed to the teacher, or posted directly to a Twitter account. Since the sounds are hosted online, you can embed them on a class website or blog.
- 2,326,098 hits
- 95: Curriculum and Structure in the CI Classroom with Adriana Ramirez
- 94: Targeted Comprehensible Input with Angie Torre
- 93: Integrated Performance Assessments (IPAs)
- 92: Critical Thinking Skills in the Language Classroom with Lisa Shepard
- 91: Story-Listening with Margarita Pérez Garcia
- Reflecting on Our Language Teaching
- 90: Parallel Texts in the Language Classroom with Kaitlin Leppert
- Compelling Input and Output in the Language Classroom
- 89: The Input is Compelling, But What About the Output?
- 88: Representation in the Language Classroom with Kia D. London
Top Posts & Pages
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Foreign Language Writing Activities for Aspiring Intermediate Learners
- Pre-Speaking Activity for the Foreign Language Classroom
- The PACE Model
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Teaching Circumlocution to Students
- Create Time Capsule by Language Proficiency Level
- NCSSFL ACTFL Intercultural Can Do Statements
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
Actually, this would probably be better for a podcast.