Language teachers have been using VoiceThread for years, but it’s much easier for students to create their own stories using an app on an iPod/iPad. Students need to create their own free accounts, but the only drawback is that they can created a limited number of threads per account.
- 2,160,738 hits
- 41: Practice or Communication?
- 40: Microinstruction in the Language Classroom with Lindsay Mitchell
- 39: Target Language Games with Kevin Quigley
- 38: Strategies to Engage Early Language Learners with Carolina Gómez
- Grading for Proficiency and Competency
- 37: Competency-Based Grading with Ursula Askins-Huber
- 36: Go-To Activities For Your Teacher Toolbox (Vol 2)
- 35: Technology to Support Language Students with Joe Dale (Part 2)
- 34: Technology to Support Language Students with Joe Dale (Part 1)
- 33: Integrating Can Do’s and Social Justice Standards with Cécile Lainé
Top Posts & Pages
- Create Time Capsule by Foreign Language Proficiency Level
- School Workshops
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- What Does Language Look Like at the Various Proficiency Levels?
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- The PACE Model: Teach Foreign Language Grammar Inductively as a Concept
- The PACE Model
- Language Teaching Methodologies Through the Years