Language teachers have been using VoiceThread for years, but it’s much easier for students to create their own stories using an app on an iPod/iPad. Students need to create their own free accounts, but the only drawback is that they can created a limited number of threads per account.
- 1,530,740 hits
- World Language Classroom Newsletter
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Bloom’s (updated) taxonomy in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Effective Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Bloom’s (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Exercises and Tasks; Task-Based Activities
Top Posts & Pages
- Chat Stations in the World Language Classroom
- Up and Down: Foreign Language Vocabulary and Verb Form Activities
- 10 Ways to Use Task Cards in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Engaging Foreign Language Use with Padlet
- Foreign Language Assessment Rubrics (Interpersonal, Interpretive, Presentaional)
- Using Powerpoint to Practice Foreign Language Writing
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Students rise in proficiency, but what about language accuracy?