Language teachers have been using VoiceThread for years, but it’s much easier for students to create their own stories using an app on an iPod/iPad. Students need to create their own free accounts, but the only drawback is that they can created a limited number of threads per account.
- 1,690,123 hits
- Foreign Language Digital Task Cards (Boom)
- How Can Teachers Use Research to Guide Their Language Teaching?
- What is Communicative Language Teaching?
- “Who is it?” Guess Who Activity for Level 1 Foreign Language Students
- Teaching Millennials and Gez Z in the Language Classroom
- World Language Classroom Newsletter
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Bloom’s (updated) taxonomy in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
Top Posts & Pages
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Target Language Use and Student Accountability
- Foreign Language Number and Color Practice Activity
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- What Does Language Look Like at the Various Proficiency Levels?
- Foreign Language Goal Setting Using ACTFL Can-Do Statements
- Teaching Foreign Language Circumlocution
- Foreign Language Assessment Rubrics (Interpersonal, Interpretive, Presentaional)
- Setting Goals in the Foreign Language Classroom