If you use the iPod/iPad for creating student videos, Splice is a really easy way to have them “splice” scenes together. You then export the spliced video to your camera roll and can email it, upload to YouTube, or upload to your computer. Very easy!
- 1,454,007 hits
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Bloom’s (updated) taxonomy in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Effective Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Bloom’s (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Exercises and Tasks; Task-Based Activities
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
Top Posts & Pages
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Task-Based Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Goal Setting Using ACTFL Can-Do Statements
- Class Management System to Keep Students in the Target Language
- Foreign Language Verb and Vocabulary Activities Using Playing Cards
- What Does Language Look Like at the Various Proficiency Levels?
- Language Proficiency Levels and Leveling up
- Foreign Language Lesson Planning with Backwards Design
- 10 Ways to Use Task Cards in the Foreign Language Classroom