If you use the iPod/iPad for creating student videos, Splice is a really easy way to have them “splice” scenes together. You then export the spliced video to your camera roll and can email it, upload to YouTube, or upload to your computer. Very easy!
- 1,757,615 hits
- Foreign Language Speaking and Writing Activities
- Foreign Language Digital Task Cards (Boom)
- How Can Teachers Use Research to Guide Their Language Teaching?
- What is Communicative Language Teaching?
- “Who is it?” Guess Who Activity for Level 1 Foreign Language Students
- Teaching Millennials and Gez Z in the Language Classroom
- World Language Classroom Newsletter
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
Top Posts & Pages
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Summative and Formative Assessment in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- The PACE Model
- Foreign Language Number and Color Practice Activity
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Hide and Speak (or Write): Foreign Language Activity to Practice Speaking and Writing
- Target Language Use and Student Accountability
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Teaching Foreign Language Circumlocution