If you use the iPod/iPad for creating student videos, Splice is a really easy way to have them “splice” scenes together. You then export the spliced video to your camera roll and can email it, upload to YouTube, or upload to your computer. Very easy!
- 1,513,623 hits
- World Language Classroom Newsletter
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Bloom’s (updated) taxonomy in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Effective Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Bloom’s (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Exercises and Tasks; Task-Based Activities
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Ways to Use Task Cards in the Foreign Language Classroom
- The Role of Short and Long-Term Memory in Language Learning
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Introducing Writing in the Novice Level Foreign Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Speaking Activities Using Pictures and Photos
- Task-Based Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Goal Setting Using ACTFL Can-Do Statements
- The PACE Model
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements