If you use the iPod/iPad for creating student videos, Splice is a really easy way to have them “splice” scenes together. You then export the spliced video to your camera roll and can email it, upload to YouTube, or upload to your computer. Very easy!
- 2,017,049 hits
- 2. Language Teaching Then and Now
- 1. Who is Joshua and What Are We Doing?
- All About the World Language Classroom Podcast
- Differentiation in the Language Classroom
- French & Spanish Digital Verb Form Activities
- Authentic Resources in the World Language Classroom
- NCSSFL ACTFL Intercultural Can Do Statements
- French & Spanish Digital Vocabulary Activity
- French and Spanish Verb Form Magic Squares (Digital, Google Slides™)
- French and Spanish Vocabulary Magic Squares (Digital, Google Slides™)
Top Posts & Pages
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- The PACE Model: Teach Foreign Language Grammar Inductively as a Concept
- The PACE Model
- What Does Language Look Like at the Various Proficiency Levels?
- Teaching Foreign Language Circumlocution
- Build Foreign Language Proficiency with Language Ladders
- Virtual Workshops
- Suggestions for Foreign Language Choice Board Options