If you use the iPod/iPad for creating student videos, Splice is a really easy way to have them “splice” scenes together. You then export the spliced video to your camera roll and can email it, upload to YouTube, or upload to your computer. Very easy!
- 1,587,422 hits
- Teaching Millennials and Gez Z in the Language Classroom
- World Language Classroom Newsletter
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Bloom’s (updated) taxonomy in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Effective Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Bloom’s (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom
Top Posts & Pages
- Assessing Student Performance in Foreign Language Group and Pair Activities
- Presenting New Vocabulary-Comprehensible Input and Circling
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Work With Me
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
- The PACE Model: Teach Foreign Language Grammar Inductively as a Concept
- The PACE Model
- Running Dictation in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Building Community and Confidence in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Everyone to the Table: Foreign Language Vocabulary Activity