Sound Cloud is a web 2.0 tool with an easy-to-use iPad/iPod app. It’s designed for musicians, but language teachers should take advantage for in-class voice recording. Students need to create a free account, then make their recording, which can be emailed to the teacher, or posted directly to a Twitter account. Since the sounds are hosted online, you can embed them on a class website or blog.
- 2,173,911 hits
- 46: What Will the Podcast Look Like This Summer?
- 45: Taking in all the Information
- 44: Starting a Dual Immersion Program with Francesco Fratto
- 43: Student Choice in the Language Classroom with Maureen Lamb
- French & Spanish Verb Form and Sentence Writing Activity
- 42: LGBTQ+ Inclusive Classrooms with Joseph Parodi-Brown
- 41: Practice or Communication?
- 40: Microinstruction in the Language Classroom with Lindsay Mitchell
- 39: Target Language Games with Kevin Quigley
- 38: Strategies to Engage Early Language Learners with Carolina Gómez
Top Posts & Pages
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- No Prep Listening Activity for the Whole Class (Jump)
- Moving Student Foreign Language Writing from Novice to Intermediate
- Language Teaching Methodologies Through the Years
- Conference Workshops
- School Workshops
- Virtual Workshops
- 19: Centers and Stations in the Language Classroom with Trudy Anderson
- Scaffold Student Writing from Novice to Intermediate
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom