In this episode we talk about Free Voluntary Reading (FVR) in the in language classroom.
I am joined by Jade Greene, a high school teacher in North Carolina, who helps us understand the benefits of reading in the target language and how to set up FVR in our language classrooms.
Jade speaks about…
- the primary benefits of promoting a culture of reading in the language classroom
- choosing books for your classroom library
- students’ responses to the reading options
- how FVR works
- her journey as a CI (Comprehensible Input) author
Connect with Jade Greene:
- Instagram: @lasecundaria_jag
- Twitter: @lasecundariajag