In this game players are dealt 5 cards to begin and place a card face up on the discard pile that is either the same verb (any form) or the same form (Je/Yo/Io/Ich, Tu/Tú/Tu/Du, etc.-any verb) as the top card on the discard pile. When the card is placed down, the player must say a complete sentence in the target language using the verb form.
- “arrêt” changes the verb
- “sauter” skips the next player
- “inverser” changes the direction of play
- “+2” requires the next player to pick up 2 cards.
The first player to use all of his/her cards wins the game. A very interactive way for small groups of students to review verb forms and practice speaking in complete sentences.
- French Regular Verbs
- French ER Verbs
- French IR Verbs
- French RE Verbs
- French Irregular Verbs
- French Accent and Spelling Change Verbs
- Spanish Regular Verbs
- Spanish AR Verbs
- Spanish ER Verbs
- Spanish IR Verbs
- Spanish Irregular Verbs
- Spanish Stem-Changing Verbs