The activities on the links below are great for students to individually practice many vocabulary topics in a very interactive way. Some of the activities include sound and students can practice their listening comprehension as well as their ability to recognize words when they see them in print. These are also effective for the smartboard as well. The activities work just as well on an individual computer screen.
- 1,756,368 hits
- Foreign Language Speaking and Writing Activities
- Foreign Language Digital Task Cards (Boom)
- How Can Teachers Use Research to Guide Their Language Teaching?
- What is Communicative Language Teaching?
- “Who is it?” Guess Who Activity for Level 1 Foreign Language Students
- Teaching Millennials and Gez Z in the Language Classroom
- World Language Classroom Newsletter
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
Top Posts & Pages
- Work With Me
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Teaching Foreign Language Circumlocution
- Foreign Language Number and Color Practice Activity
- Foreign Language Speaking Activity with Playing Cards
- The PACE Model
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- My Story