The activities on the links below are great for students to individually practice many vocabulary topics in a very interactive way. Some of the activities include sound and students can practice their listening comprehension as well as their ability to recognize words when they see them in print. These are also effective for the smartboard as well. The activities work just as well on an individual computer screen.
- 2,082,404 hits
- 18: Make Your Can Do Statements Communicative
- 17: Increasing Student Motivation with Tracy E. Rucker
- 16: How Useful is Research for the Classroom Teacher?
- 15: Stories as Windows and Mirrors with Jennifer Degenhardt
- 14: What About the Textbook with Timothy Chávez
- 13: Diving into Comprehensible Input with John Bracey
- 12: ACTFL Proficiency Levels
- What is Communicative Language Teaching?
- 11: Free Voluntary Reading (FVR) with Jade Greene
- 10: Equity in the Language Classroom with A.C. Quintero
Top Posts & Pages
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- The PACE Model
- Choice Boards by Communication Mode in the Foreign Language Class
- Setting Goals in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Task-Based Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Using QR Codes to Record and Access Student Speaking