The activities on the links below are great for students to individually practice many vocabulary topics in a very interactive way. Some of the activities include sound and students can practice their listening comprehension as well as their ability to recognize words when they see them in print. These are also effective for the smartboard as well. The activities work just as well on an individual computer screen.
- 2,160,576 hits
- 41: Practice or Communication?
- 40: Microinstruction in the Language Classroom with Lindsay Mitchell
- 39: Target Language Games with Kevin Quigley
- 38: Strategies to Engage Early Language Learners with Carolina Gómez
- Grading for Proficiency and Competency
- 37: Competency-Based Grading with Ursula Askins-Huber
- 36: Go-To Activities For Your Teacher Toolbox (Vol 2)
- 35: Technology to Support Language Students with Joe Dale (Part 2)
- 34: Technology to Support Language Students with Joe Dale (Part 1)
- 33: Integrating Can Do’s and Social Justice Standards with Cécile Lainé
Top Posts & Pages
- Create Time Capsule by Foreign Language Proficiency Level
- School Workshops
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- What Does Language Look Like at the Various Proficiency Levels?
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- No Prep Listening Activity for the Whole Class (Jump)
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
- The PACE Model