The activities on the links below are great for students to individually practice many vocabulary topics in a very interactive way. Some of the activities include sound and students can practice their listening comprehension as well as their ability to recognize words when they see them in print. These are also effective for the smartboard as well. The activities work just as well on an individual computer screen.
- 1,436,307 hits
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Bloom’s (updated) taxonomy in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Effective Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Bloom’s (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Exercises and Tasks; Task-Based Activities
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
Top Posts & Pages
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Task-Based Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Foreign Language Goal Setting Using ACTFL Can-Do Statements
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Class Management System to Keep Students in the Target Language
- The PACE Model
- Hide and Speak (or Write): Foreign Language Activity to Practice Speaking and Writing
- The PACE Model: Teach Foreign Language Grammar Inductively as a Concept