This is a great talk by Dr. Patricia Kuhl on language development in children. She presents her research and findings, that are interesting and fascinating.
- 2,082,402 hits
- 18: Make Your Can Do Statements Communicative
- 17: Increasing Student Motivation with Tracy E. Rucker
- 16: How Useful is Research for the Classroom Teacher?
- 15: Stories as Windows and Mirrors with Jennifer Degenhardt
- 14: What About the Textbook with Timothy Chávez
- 13: Diving into Comprehensible Input with John Bracey
- 12: ACTFL Proficiency Levels
- What is Communicative Language Teaching?
- 11: Free Voluntary Reading (FVR) with Jade Greene
- 10: Equity in the Language Classroom with A.C. Quintero
Top Posts & Pages
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- The PACE Model
- Choice Boards by Communication Mode in the Foreign Language Class
- Setting Goals in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Task-Based Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Suggestions for Foreign Language Choice Board Options
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom