Lingro.com: No need to look up words in the dictionary or with an online translator with this useful translation website. Enter a website address and you’ll be taken to a Lingro supported version of the page where every word is clickable. Click on a word to see its definition. There are 11 languages available with translation available between each of the individual languages. There are even ways to track the words that you click to check yourself after reading the page in the foreign language.
- 2,082,404 hits
- 18: Make Your Can Do Statements Communicative
- 17: Increasing Student Motivation with Tracy E. Rucker
- 16: How Useful is Research for the Classroom Teacher?
- 15: Stories as Windows and Mirrors with Jennifer Degenhardt
- 14: What About the Textbook with Timothy Chávez
- 13: Diving into Comprehensible Input with John Bracey
- 12: ACTFL Proficiency Levels
- What is Communicative Language Teaching?
- 11: Free Voluntary Reading (FVR) with Jade Greene
- 10: Equity in the Language Classroom with A.C. Quintero
Top Posts & Pages
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- The PACE Model
- Choice Boards by Communication Mode in the Foreign Language Class
- Setting Goals in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Task-Based Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Using QR Codes to Record and Access Student Speaking