Lingro.com: No need to look up words in the dictionary or with an online translator with this useful translation website. Enter a website address and you’ll be taken to a Lingro supported version of the page where every word is clickable. Click on a word to see its definition. There are 11 languages available with translation available between each of the individual languages. There are even ways to track the words that you click to check yourself after reading the page in the foreign language.
- 1,758,065 hits
- Foreign Language Speaking and Writing Activities
- Foreign Language Digital Task Cards (Boom)
- How Can Teachers Use Research to Guide Their Language Teaching?
- What is Communicative Language Teaching?
- “Who is it?” Guess Who Activity for Level 1 Foreign Language Students
- Teaching Millennials and Gez Z in the Language Classroom
- World Language Classroom Newsletter
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
Top Posts & Pages
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Teaching Skills of Cultural Competency in the World Language Classroom
- What Does Language Look Like at the Various Proficiency Levels?
- The PACE Model
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Summative and Formative Assessment in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Foreign Language Number and Color Practice Activity