Lingro.com: No need to look up words in the dictionary or with an online translator with this useful translation website. Enter a website address and you’ll be taken to a Lingro supported version of the page where every word is clickable. Click on a word to see its definition. There are 11 languages available with translation available between each of the individual languages. There are even ways to track the words that you click to check yourself after reading the page in the foreign language.
- 1,587,422 hits
- Teaching Millennials and Gez Z in the Language Classroom
- World Language Classroom Newsletter
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Bloom’s (updated) taxonomy in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Effective Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Bloom’s (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom
Top Posts & Pages
- Assessing Student Performance in Foreign Language Group and Pair Activities
- Presenting New Vocabulary-Comprehensible Input and Circling
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Work With Me
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
- The PACE Model: Teach Foreign Language Grammar Inductively as a Concept
- Running Dictation in the Foreign Language Classroom
- The PACE Model
- Building Community and Confidence in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Everyone to the Table: Foreign Language Vocabulary Activity