Lingro.com: No need to look up words in the dictionary or with an online translator with this useful translation website. Enter a website address and you’ll be taken to a Lingro supported version of the page where every word is clickable. Click on a word to see its definition. There are 11 languages available with translation available between each of the individual languages. There are even ways to track the words that you click to check yourself after reading the page in the foreign language.
- 2,160,583 hits
- 41: Practice or Communication?
- 40: Microinstruction in the Language Classroom with Lindsay Mitchell
- 39: Target Language Games with Kevin Quigley
- 38: Strategies to Engage Early Language Learners with Carolina Gómez
- Grading for Proficiency and Competency
- 37: Competency-Based Grading with Ursula Askins-Huber
- 36: Go-To Activities For Your Teacher Toolbox (Vol 2)
- 35: Technology to Support Language Students with Joe Dale (Part 2)
- 34: Technology to Support Language Students with Joe Dale (Part 1)
- 33: Integrating Can Do’s and Social Justice Standards with Cécile Lainé
Top Posts & Pages
- Create Time Capsule by Foreign Language Proficiency Level
- School Workshops
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- What Does Language Look Like at the Various Proficiency Levels?
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom
- No Prep Listening Activity for the Whole Class (Jump)
- The PACE Model