Lingro.com: No need to look up words in the dictionary or with an online translator with this useful translation website. Enter a website address and you’ll be taken to a Lingro supported version of the page where every word is clickable. Click on a word to see its definition. There are 11 languages available with translation available between each of the individual languages. There are even ways to track the words that you click to check yourself after reading the page in the foreign language.
- 1,454,007 hits
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Bloom’s (updated) taxonomy in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Effective Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Bloom’s (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Exercises and Tasks; Task-Based Activities
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
Top Posts & Pages
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Foreign Language Goal Setting Using ACTFL Can-Do Statements
- Task-Based Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Class Management System to Keep Students in the Target Language
- Foreign Language Verb and Vocabulary Activities Using Playing Cards
- What Does Language Look Like at the Various Proficiency Levels?
- Language Proficiency Levels and Leveling up
- Foreign Language Lesson Planning with Backwards Design
- 10 Ways to Use Task Cards in the Foreign Language Classroom