Lingro.com: No need to look up words in the dictionary or with an online translator with this useful translation website. Enter a website address and you’ll be taken to a Lingro supported version of the page where every word is clickable. Click on a word to see its definition. There are 11 languages available with translation available between each of the individual languages. There are even ways to track the words that you click to check yourself after reading the page in the foreign language.
- 1,410,150 hits
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
- Bloom’s (updated) taxonomy in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Effective Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom (SlideShare)
- Bloom’s (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Feedback in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Exercises and Tasks; Task-Based Activities
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
Top Posts & Pages
- Foreign Language Number and Color Practice Activity
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Task-Based Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- Foreign Language Lesson Planning with Backwards Design
- Information Gap Activities
- Functional Chunks of Language in the Foreign Language Classroom
- ACTFL Core Practices
- Pre-Speaking Activity for the Foreign Language Classroom
- Extrinsic and Intrinsic Motivation in Foreign Language Learning