This is a great way to have students practice verb forms and tenses . The powerpoint is projected on a white board so that you can write in the the subjects, the verbs, and the tenses (present, future, Preterit, Imperfect, commands, etc.) or they can be easily typed right onto the powerpoint slides as in the example below. On each click the die “rolls” and three dice appear. The students say or write the verb form represented by the number combination. I usually have students write their answers on small dry-erase boards. This is a great template for use with any verbs or tenses.
- 1,756,284 hits
- Foreign Language Speaking and Writing Activities
- Foreign Language Digital Task Cards (Boom)
- How Can Teachers Use Research to Guide Their Language Teaching?
- What is Communicative Language Teaching?
- “Who is it?” Guess Who Activity for Level 1 Foreign Language Students
- Teaching Millennials and Gez Z in the Language Classroom
- World Language Classroom Newsletter
- Foreign Language Reading and Writing Tasks with Student-Created Content
- Communicative Language Teaching Mindset Shift. That Was Then. This Is Now.
- Teaching Foreign Language Grammar: Inductive or Deductive?
Top Posts & Pages
- Work With Me
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- Bloom's (updated) Taxonomy in the Language Classroom
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Teaching Foreign Language Circumlocution
- Foreign Language Speaking Activity with Playing Cards
- Foreign Language Number and Color Practice Activity
- Design Communicative Activities in the Foreign Language Classroom
- The PACE Model
- Using the Gouin Series in the Foreign Language Classroom