This is a great way to have students practice verb forms and tenses . The powerpoint is projected on a white board so that you can write in the the subjects, the verbs, and the tenses (present, future, Preterit, Imperfect, commands, etc.) or they can be easily typed right onto the powerpoint slides as in the example below. On each click the die “rolls” and three dice appear. The students say or write the verb form represented by the number combination. I usually have students write their answers on small dry-erase boards. This is a great template for use with any verbs or tenses.
- 2,017,042 hits
- 2. Language Teaching Then and Now
- 1. Who is Joshua and What Are We Doing?
- All About the World Language Classroom Podcast
- Differentiation in the Language Classroom
- French & Spanish Digital Verb Form Activities
- Authentic Resources in the World Language Classroom
- NCSSFL ACTFL Intercultural Can Do Statements
- French & Spanish Digital Vocabulary Activity
- French and Spanish Verb Form Magic Squares (Digital, Google Slides™)
- French and Spanish Vocabulary Magic Squares (Digital, Google Slides™)
Top Posts & Pages
- Assessing Proficiency with Student-Friendly Can Do Statements
- Welcome World Language Teachers
- The PACE Model: Teach Foreign Language Grammar Inductively as a Concept
- The PACE Model
- What Does Language Look Like at the Various Proficiency Levels?
- Build Foreign Language Proficiency with Language Ladders
- Virtual Workshops
- Teaching Foreign Language Circumlocution
- Suggestions for Foreign Language Choice Board Options