In this episode we talk all about comprehensible input (CI), which you will see is a useful approach in teaching and learning any language.
I am joined by John Bracey, a Latin teacher who uses CI very effectively with his students. He also makes a strong case for all teachers to try out CI, including Latin teachers.
John speaks about…
- his journey with CI and how he discovered it.
- the linguistic benefits of CI.
- using CI to personalize language and connect with and validate students’ lived experiences.
- what CI looks like in his classroom.
- why Latin teachers should use CI.
Connect with John Bracey: